Colorful Makeup Tutorial : EOTD

Today's look is something totally out of my comfort zone, but I surprised myself by actually enjoying it: colorful eye makeup. You can see in the video that I wasn't so cheerful at the beginning of the tutorial, but as the color went on, they just put me in a good mood. Probably a lot of people won't find this wearable, but to be honest, I would recreate this look just because it's easy and puts me in a great mood. Enough words said, I will let you with the pictures and the tutorial.



Products used:


- Maybelline Color Tattoo: Infinite White;
- Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette: White Lie;
- Sleek Original Palette;
- Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow: Brulee;
- essece lashes go wild mascara;
- Brushes: Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff, Sigma E 55, Sigma E65, Sigma E40.




What colorful makeup look did you create lately? 
One thing that puts you in a good mood? 

xoxo
Cristina

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway is going on now!

8 comments

  1. Oh wow such a pretty look, I love the colour along your lower lashline xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love that color also, it adds an extra to the look :)

      Delete
  2. This end result is gorgeous!! Really compliments you well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful eyes! Love the blue and purple combo. It looks awesome.

    May from La Vie en May

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your eye make up, that looks so awesome. Happy to be a co-host with you this month on Wake Up Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eye make up looks great. The colors look great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo