Spring Makeup Tutorial: Radiant Orchid

I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon of the color of the year thing and do a spring makeup tutorial inspired by the color of this year: radiant orchid! To be honest, my decision was made because I have a weakness for purple, and though a lot of people say that radiant orchid it's not a purple, for me it is!!!  I decided to use all (ok, almost all) essence makeup in today's tutorial, so please let me know if you like me to do more tutorials focused only on 1 brand and I will definitely try my best :)





Products used: 

- essence match2cover concealer;
- essence me&my ice cream cream blush;
essence all about matt! fixing loose powder;
- essence mattifying powder - Soft Beige;
- essence eyebrow kit;
- essence lash&brow gel mascara;
- essence gel eyeliner brush;
- essence snow jam cream eyeshadow - 01;
- essence eyeshadow quad - 05 to die for;
- essence eyeshadow brush;
- essence single eyeshadow - 16 go glam;
- essence eyeshadow quad - 12 purple day;
- essence smokey eye brush;
- essence long lasting eye pencil - coolest chic;
- essence kajal pencil - everybody's darling;
- essence go wild lashes mascara;
- essence lip liner - satin mauve.



What do you think about radiant orchid being Pantone's color of the year? How do you incorporate it in your makeup? 

If you liked this tutorial, subscribe to my YouTube channel  so you will know every time a video goes up. Also follow my blog on GFC or Bloglovin' so you won't miss any of my blog posts. 

If you have any video requests, don't be shy and let me know!

xoxo
Cristina

4 comments

  1. Hey there beautiful! I have seen a bunch of tutorials with the radiant orchid colour and I have seen nobody do it as perfectly as you did here. It is absolutely gorgeous!! Well done, you are officially on my list of blogs to keep up with! <3 It would mean so much if you could maybe check out my blog? http://leighvioletbeauty.blogspot.ca/ and give me any feedback? :) thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo