My Favorite Essence Products/ Top 10

When I uploaded my Radiant Orchid Makeup Tutorial, it was requested to do a "essence products I would recommend" type of video, so here it is! For more essence makeup swatches, just keep reading!




- essence all about matt! fixing loose powder 
Price: $3.99 or €2.95

- essence gel eyeliner 
Price: $3.00 or €2.95


- essence eyeliner brush 
Price: $1.00 or €1.45

- essence eyeshadow quad 05 to die for
Price: €2.95

- essence single eyeshadow: chill out, grey hound, cappuccino please, go glam
Price: $2.45 or €1,55


- essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara 
Price: $4.99 or approx. €3

- essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara 
Price: $2.99 or €1.95

-essence lip liner: in the nude, cute pink, satin mauve
Price: $1.49 or €0.95


- essence nail art express dry drops
Price: $2.99 or aprox. €3-4

- essence color&go nail polish: do you speak love?, fame fatal, ballerina's charm
Price: $1.99 or €1.55


You can order essence from kosketik4less.de. They ship worldwide! In USA I think you can find them at Ulta and unfortunately I don't know the exacts shops you can find them in Europe, but you can find it out from their website essence.eu . I know essence products are also available in Australia and Canada, but I don't know in which shops.

I hope you enjoyed the video and swatches :) 
What are your favorite essence products ? What would you like to try from them? 

Till next time :)

xoxo
Cristina

12 comments

  1. ive actually been looking for that brow gel locally, but couldnt find it here..so frustrating because I know they sell it here...dang it
    lovely review hun, essence is actually a really good brand =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, essence it's a good brand while being affordable :)

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Essence products but your review is great. I think that I'll try them in the future
    gig love
    Travel and Fashion Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, I have heard a lot of good things about Essence Cosmetics, and seen them at my local Ulta stores, but haven't had the chance to try them. That "Ballerina's Charm" nail polish is such a beautiful, dainty shade; that's something I would like to try, for sure.

    Chic and Alluring Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Ballerina's Charm will be a favorite for this spring also :)

      Delete
  4. Fame Fatal polish looks fantastic. Perfect for a night out. Great shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great shade and compliments a lot of skin tones :)

      Delete
  5. cristina, those look like some great essence products. I have yet to try the brand...I will keep an eye out for them next time I go into the store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try them if you get a chance, they are definitely good :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo