FOTD Using Sleek Storm Palette and Makeup Tutorial

I have the Sleek Storm palette for a really long time, but I think in the last half a year I didn't even touch it. That's sad! To change that, today I have a face of the day/ eye of the day (plus tutorial) using this palette and on Friday I will have a downgraded version of this look (less shades used, everyday style) with a get ready with me type of video.





Products used: 

-MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
-Sleek Storm Palette
- Stila Smudge Stick in angelfish
-essence lashes go wild mascara
-Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 081 Fair Ivory
-MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW15
-e.l.f. eyebrow kit  in Ash
-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
-Sleek Contour Kit Light
-Sleek Blush in Flushed
-essence lip liner   in the nude
-Sleek Lipstick Palette - Tease - Spotlight

What do you think about the finished result?
What makeup items have you neglected lately but you would like to start using again?

Any video requests?

xoxo
Cristina


7 comments

  1. Beautiful :) xxx
    princesscaela89.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! I like the look you created - so simple and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the easy, well put look you created. loves it! xoxo-Cyndi cdelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great and love the products!! :)
    xo
    A

    http://alicesbeautymadness.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo