FOTD & Get Ready with Me!

As I promised, today is time for the downgraded version of Monday's tutorial! I did this look last week before school, having as inspiration the look from Monday's post. If you haven't seen that yet, I recommend you go and have a look.

Because I created this before going to uni, you can imagine that it's pretty simple and muted. Though I at uni (finishing it this spring)  and not high school anymore, I still don't like to go all out with my makeup; I prefer having it natural and not too "in your face".






Products used: 

-Rimmel Match Perefection Foundation - 081 Fair Ivory
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 15
-Maybelline Brow Drama - Medium Brown
-Lumene Natural Code Matt Powder
-MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
-Sleek Storm Palette
-Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow - Brulee
-essenge lashes go wild mascara
-Stila Smudge Stick - angelfish
-Sleek Blush - Rose Gold
-Rimmel Apocalips - Celestial

To be host I became pretty fond of this look and it might become my "spring school look" !

What's your spring makeup for school? 
What are your favorite makeup items this spring? 

Video requests? 

xoxo
Cristina

4 comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo