Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream Review

I have the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream for over half a year now, but I never got around to review it {till now}. I have this in the shade "Light" and I would say it matches my skin pretty well. If you want to know more...

Product claims: 
"Skin looks smoother, even and hydrated. For healthy, clearer looking skin today and tomorrow. Oil free and with SPF 15.
Dream Pure BB from Maybelline blurs imperfections of the skin as blemishes, pimples or scars while it softens and moisturizes throughout the day, without any oil or other heavy ingredients.
This BB cream brightens up your skin and enhances and improves while also providing sun protection with SPF 15.
Available in 2 shades; Light and Medium"
Taken from Boots website.

This time I said I would try something new and I made a video review, but there are some things that I missed in my video, so here they are: 
  • I would recommend this for people with oily skin; 
  • I costs under €10;
  • when first apply, it looks dewy, but once it sets it has a nice natural - matte finish;
  • it transfers on a tissue if you blow your nose, but it doesn't transfer on your phone or scarf or something else which is touching your face, but not rubbing it.


Here are some wonderful before and afters. Warning: you are about to get very close to my face!



As I said in my video, overall I really enjoy using the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream and I would recommend it. Because the shade is a closer match to my skin tone, I think I like it even more the the Garnier BB Cream for oily skin. 

What is you favorite BB Cream? 
Please let me know if you prefer video reviews or written ones! Or maybe both? 

xoxo
Cristina

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!

4 comments

  1. I've seen this one and have been curious. I like how evened out your skin looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah you're skin looks so lovelly!!
    This is a great product :)
    I think the packaging is pretty cute to!

    Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo