Soft Matte Eye and Shiny Bold Lips Tutorial

Today I want to show you a look which was supposed to be for Valentine's Day, but for whatever reason it didn't get published on YouTube and I like it too much to let it waste! I mostly used affordable makeup and the stars are the Sleek Palette in Oh So Special and the e.l.f. Studio Lip Liner in Red.

My eyebrows are a little off in this video (they are to warm for my liking), so try to ignore them!


Here are some more pictures of the look :)





Because spring came, you can totally replace the red lip with any bright color you like. 

The complete list of products used:

MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Sleek Oh So Special - Bow, The Mail, Pamper, Ribbon, Boxed, Noir, The Mail+Boxed
Sigma E55 Shading Brush
Real Techniques Shading Brush
Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff
Stila Smudge Stick - Angelfish
Primark Eyelash Curler
Deborah Milano Volume Sprint Mascara
e.l.f. Lip Liner - Red
Rimmel London Vinyl Lipgloss - Be Dazzled

Would you recreate this look? What would be the lip color of your choice?
What other makeup tutorials would you like to see on my channel? 
Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
Cristina 



No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo