essence forget it! 3 in 1 concealer review

Hey all :)

Today I am coming back again with a review for an essence product :) I mentioned Essence forget it! 3 in 1 concealer in my Essence Haul post. I have it for more than 1 month so is time to share my opinions...


What I LIKE?
  • it has a creamy texture;
  • it has nice pigmentation, so it covers really well;
  • sleek packaging, so it is easy to take away. 

What I DON'T like?
  • it breaks me out :( and that is a shame as I really like the coverage;
  • I like the sleekness of the packaging, but I don't like that it feels like it can break any moment. I wanted to say that it feels cheap, but it is actually a cheap product (I paid for it around 2,40€-2,50€).
Would I recommend it ? 
Probably yes, if you don't have acne prone skin. Otherwise, stay away from it!
I hope you enjoyed reading my review and keep in mind, if something doesn't work for me, it doesn't mean it won't work for you. 
xx,
Cristina

3 comments

  1. I have this concealer too! I have combination skin and I noticed the same thing, so i decided to use only the rose one under my eyes for dark circles, because otherwise it doesn't work for me! :( anyway, my mum helps me to use it up completely and we're almost done!xx


    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the sunshine award:) more info here; http://themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Essence, so far I've only used their shadows and polish though. I found you through BBU Blog Hop. I'm following, would love a follow back. Beauty-ninja.blogspot.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo