The Sunshine Award

Hello beauties :)

Today I am finally writing the post for The Sunshine Award! First of all, thank you to Molly from The Make-up Counter for awarding me and sorry for doing this post so late :( If you want to know why I've been posting so rarely, check out my What has been going on post.

Lets get to the award...

 The rules:

1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.





 

1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
Hmm..I think I would like to be a little more self confident...

2. What is your theme song?
I don't really have one, but "Girls Just Want to Have Fund" by Cyndi Lauper brings me always a good mood :)

3. One part of your life - a memory, action etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
It's a little to personal, so I'll pass this one...

4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
No idea..

5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
I had a lot of favorites, but I think the one who lasted longer was my Donald Duck soft toy. This one is still on my bed back in Romania.

6. What is your favourite housecleaning chore?
Hmm ... can I not have one ? I mean I am doing anything what is needed me to do, but I can't say that I am excited about housecleaning chores.

7. Do you have Twitter?
Yes, I do:) Up on the right side of my blog you can find my Twitter and also my Facebook

8. Any goals?
I wish to finish university well, to make a point with my blog and also I wish to keep my relationship with my boyfriend at least as great as it is now :)

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
No.

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
It was a car from where I worked last summer. It was ugly and it wasn't exactly working properly. At the beginning I was embarrassed, but I got used.

Who I nominate?

2 comments

  1. love your blog

    new follower follow me back at http://book-dessert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo