Liebster Blog Award :) (again)

Hello ladies :)

Sorry for my unannounced absence but it's been a crazy week :) I traveled quite a bit (from Romania to Estonia and from there to Finland) and then I needed to get settled back into my apartment in Finland, but now, here I am :)

While I was gone I was nominated (again) 2 times for Liebster Blog Award, tagged two times to do 11 Questions Tag and today I was nominated for The Sunshine Award :) Thank you everyone xx

Lets start with Liebster Blog Award :) I was nominated by ChrissyAi and Ellie .

This is the second/third time when I am nominated and I am redoing it because at my first nomination there weren't any question. As I was nominated 2 times I will answer both sets of questions but I will make only one set of questions for the people I will nominate.

"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."




The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you created and then make 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

11 Things About Myself

1. I am addicted to eyeshadow.
2. I am a single child.
3. I like cats.
4. I enjoy cooking.
5. I like watching TV shows. 
6. I am quite shy sometimes. 
7. I love Ceaser's salad.
8. I am in a relationship for almost 2 years now. 
9. I love purple. 
10. My first job was when I was already 20 (last summer).
11. I really enjoy driving. 

ChrissyAi's Questions

1. Where were you born? Do you live in the same area now?
     I was born in Romania. Now I live in Finland(at least 8 months/year).

2. What inspired you to start blogging?
    I wanted to share my passion as my friends are not into makeup as much as I am.

3. What is your most prized possession?
    It is a ring that my mother gave me when I turned 18. It is not necessary expensive, but it has emotional value.

4. How often do you paint your nails?
   Sometimes everyday, sometime twice a week. It depends on how much time I have.

5. How many siblings do you have?
    None.

6. What kind of phone do you use?
    Nokia 5800. It needs to be changed. 

7. What social networking sites do you use?
     Facebook & Twitter.

8. What is the one place you've always wanted to travel?
    China. For some reason I've always wanted to visit there. 

9. If you could only use one brand of makeup, what brand would it be?
    That's hard...but I think it would be Bourjois.

10. What is your favorite TV show?
      At the moment, Private Practice. 

11. Who is most important in your life and why?
      There would be 2 persones: my mother (when I left home I realized how close we are and that I miss her in my everyday life) and my boyfriend (this relationship really makes me happy and I think this might be the one).

Ellie's Questions

1. What is your favourite season?
    Spring.

2. Bright nails or Dark nails?
    It depends on my mood.

3. Cats or Dogs?
    Cats!

4. Would you rather have fingers for toes or toes for fingers?
     Well...this is weird...but I suppose toes for fingers as I am already wearing quite a big size at shoes and I don't want it to get any bigger.

5. If you could go into any shop and chose 10 things for free what would it be?
    Any beauty related stuff...foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, powder, blush, bronzer, lipstick, lip gloss, brushes, nail polish...

6. Heels or Flats?
    Both?! But if I really have to choose, I think flats...

7. What would you do if you were given 1 million pounds and why?
    I think I would donate some to an organization which is defending animal's rights, keep enough for me to have till I finish my studies (I don't want to depend on my parents anymore), buy my makeup wishlist and I suppose the rest I would invest in something (I need to think at my future, right?!).

8. What is your favourite thing to eat?
     Ceaser's salad.
9. Who is your favourite blogger?
     Sorry, I can't choose...

10. Would you rather wear summer clothes in the winter or winter clothes in the summer?
       I think summer clothes in winter, but with weather in Finland, is not such a good idea. 

11. If you had one wish what would it be and why?
     To achieve all my goals in life...

My 11 Questions

1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you have any pets? 
3. If you could go out from house wearing only one makeup product, what would it be ? 
4. What's your favorite nail polish (brand & color)? 
5. What's you favorite eyeshadow (brand) ?
6. What do you enjoy about blogging ? 
7. Favorite eye makeup ?
8. Favorite book ? 
9. Favorite snack? 
10. Favorite actor?
11. Favorite movie?

I NOMINATE 

Stephanie from Stephanie's look

Once again, thank you girls for nominating me and till next time, see you soon..

xxx
Cristina

2 comments

  1. Wow! Thank you for the nomination! I am surprised and so very happy. Getting started on this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for the nomination! :) Will do it soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo