The Laine Blog Award

Good morning ladies :)

I was awarded with The Laine Blog Award by Molly from The Make-up Counter . Thank you Molly for this :)






Here are the rules : 
  • tag the blogger who awarded you;
  • answer the five questions below;
  • award 5 more bloggers the Laine Blogger Award.
1. What is your current beauty obsession?
Eyeshadow! I want more and more:)

2. What is one beauty item you wish you owned?
theBald NUDEtude palette. For some reason I want it more than the Naked palette.

3. What is your favourite post to read or write about?
I love reading hauls and reviews. I also enjoy reading them. Reading hauls gives me inspiration for my wishlist and reading reviews helps me decide.

4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
I wanted to share my passion and my friends are not into makeup the way I am, so I created this blog :)

5. What nail polish are you wearing now?
Essence color & go no.53 you belong to me.

5 bloggers I nominate
Thank you again, Molly :)
xxx
Cristina

7 comments

  1. Thank you again for the nomination :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gurl for the follow.. just followed back! :)

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog! Congrats on the award! I'm following back now xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you through the blog therapy blog hop xx Its fab isnt it for finding lovely new blogs to read xx Would you like to follow each other ? xxhttp://lipstick-fridays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the follow love your blog! i followed!!<3

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo