The 11 Questions Tag

Hello again :)

I've been tagged to do this post by Molly at The Make-up Counter and Lily at Cosmetically Creative. Thank you Molly and Lily! xx

 This won't be actually the classic way of doing this tag as I just receive Liebster Award and they are almost identical. So instead of following the rules, I will just answer Molly's and Lily's questions, write here also the 11 questions that I wrote in my Liebster Award post and tag everyone who is reading this to answer them . I would really love to see your answers so leave them as a comment or a link to your blog post .



Molly's Questions

1. What was your favourite thing about the Olympic Games 2012?
   I didn't really watched Olympic Games this time, but I did watch the opening ceremony and I liked it:)

2. What is your staple makeup product?
    I would say foundation...

3. What is a staple product in your skincare routine?
    I just changed my skincare routine and I think it is Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser. I use it every morning and evening.

4. What do you love about blogging?
    I love that I can share my opinions and that I am always finding new interesting blogs and persons.

5. What do you hate about blogging?
   Nothing :)

6. What are your favourite posts to read?
    Hauls and Reviews :)

7. Hauls - blogs, videos or both?
    Both xD

8. How do you store your makeup?
    I just bought a new set up that I am in love with :) I use a small Micke desk from IKEA.

9. How much makeup and skincare do you own?
    I have enough makeup to have from where to choose and now I have only the skin care products that I am using in my skin care routine.

10. What's your favourite time of year? (random I know haha)
      Spring.

11. Goals in life?
      Finish university, find a job and maybe take a makeup artist course :)

Lily's Questions

1. What is your favourite makeup brand and why?
    I don't have a favorite :) For example I like Bourjois foundation and E.L.F. mineral booster to set it with.

2. Who is your hottest male celebrity?
     I didn't really think at this till now, so I can't answer, sorry...

3. What is your skin care routine?
    Morning: Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser, Avene Cleanance Anti-shine Purifying Lotion, Avene Thermal Spring Water, The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion.
    Evening: Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser, Avene Cleanance Anti-shine Purifying Lotion, Avene Thermal Spring Water, Avene Cleanance K.

4. If you could only wear one make up product on your face for the day, which one would it be?
    Foundation.

5. Why did you decide to get into blogging?
    I wanted to share my passion as my friends are not into makeup as much as I am.

6. Which country would you love to go visit for the first time for a holiday?
    China.

7. What is your dream career?

    I am studying Automation Engineering, so I suppose I would still like to be an engineer, but I would also like to be makeup artist.

8. What is your favourite type of music?
    I don't have a favorite type, but few years ago I would have said rock.

9. Would you rather sing like no one's listening? Or dance like no one's watching? ;) Or both!
    I am not sure I understand the question...

10. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
      I am spending more time on Facebook, so Facebook...

11. Last but not least, did you enjoy this tag? :D
      Yes.

My Questions

1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you have any pets? 
3. If you could go out from house wearing only one makeup product, what would it be ? 
4. What's your favorite nail polish (brand & color)? 
5. What's you favorite eyeshadow (brand) ?
6. What do you enjoy about blogging ? 
7. Favorite eye makeup ?
8. Favorite book ? 
9. Favorite snack? 
10. Favorite actor?
11. Favorite movie?
Once again, thank you Molly and Lily for nominating me. Don't forget that you all are nominated to do this tag. Till next time, see you soon...
xxx
Cristina

2 comments

  1. I love love love your blog! It's so cute! Can I do this tag? And can you check out mine? Thanks!

    Xoxo
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can :) I just followed your blog :) I can't wait to read your answers xx

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo