Essence quad review

Hello ladies :)

Long time no seeing :) As I already said, my laptop broke and when I came back (last week) I wanted to wait the new layout to be ready and then start posting again :) Anyway, thank you for still following me and let me now what you think about the new "skin"... I also want to apologize to those who are using Internet Explorer as their internet browser because my layout doesn't really work properly on it.

Now lets go to today's business: Essence quattro eyeshadow in 05 to die for. I mentioned this quad in my Essence Haul post and it you want to know what I think, keep reading..









What I like ? 

  • neutral colors;
  • small and compact, perfect for taking away;
  • it doesn't come with sponge applicators so I didn't waste any time throwing those away :);
  • lighter are quite visible even without a primer. 
 

 What I don't like?
  • There is not exactly something that I don't like, but something disturbs me a little: without a primer, these eye shadows crease (like most of the eye shadows I tried). 
Would I recommend this ?
DEFINITELY! If you get the chance to get it, don't think twice. I paid for it around 2,60€, which is a great value for the money! 

I hope you enjoyed this review and till next time, see you soon :)

xx,
Cristina

P.S. All picture are "clickable" and really advise you to look at them like that. I will try to solve the problem with picture sizes ASAP.

6 comments

  1. It is good :) I really enjoyed using this quad in July :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks so much for following my blog :) You mentioned you were interested in doing the button swap with me. I've just added yours to my blog, if you want to save the button for my page and add it with a link to yours? Let me know! :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new layout of your blog. Mine is pretty basic i have no idea how to design it lol. Everyones seems pretty advanced in design of what i see.

    http://sparkledust-beautyuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) But I got some help in doing it :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo