What has been going on

Good evening ladies :)

As you all noticed, my post haven't been so often in the last couple of months, but things have been going on with me. I think I said in a recent post that I moved back to Finland and I needed to settle back in the apartment and so on. What I didn't said, it's a bit more personal but I do think I own you an explanation.Right before I left Romania, I found out that I have iron deficiency anemia. One of the symptoms is that you feel tired. I also felt weak. Finding out this help me understand my mood in the last months and also my lack of energy. I did want to blog but most of the times I just couldn't find the energy. Now things changed a little since I started taking iron and I feel that my energy is coming back :) I do hope things will come back to normal soon. Anyway, I just to clear out that my iron deficiency is not because I am starving/I am on a diet or anything like this. For some reason, all people that found out that I have anemia started to think that I starving, because I want to loose wight. Totally not true!!Soon I will come out of the "dark" and post some picture with me and you will realize that I don't look like a person who is starving.

Last but not least, I want to apologize to Molly from The Make-up Counter who was kind enough to award me with The Sunshine Award, but, because my "condition", I didn't wrote that post yet (but will be up in the next couple of days).

This is it for today :) I just wanted to update you with what's going on with me and to thank you for still following my blog :) Now that I getting better, I do hope my posts will be more often :)

xxx
Cristina

2 comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon, following back from the Friday Blog Hop!
    XOXO
    itsamakeupthing-hjc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on your award :-)
    Also, hope you feel better soon, stay positive.

    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo