February Wishlist

If you are familiar with my blog, I think you noticed that I took down the wishlist page. I still want to share my lusts with you but I want to do it a little different. I want start a new series called "Monthly Wishlist" in wish I show you my lusts for the month. I will publish at the beginning of every month a small wishlist (4 to 6 items) wish I hope to purchase in that month.

For February I have....

February Wishlist




First on the list is Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H - I had a sample of this in January and I totally loved it. Shade 005 is a perfect match for my skin and I totally hope I will be able to purchase it in February.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude - Everyone is raving about this eyeliner for the waterline and though I am pleased with with my Stila Angelfish, I want to try this one also.

Rimmel by Kate Moss Lipstick - Everyone is raving about this lipsticks and following that I bought one for my mom in December and she is loving it. It is time to buy one for myself as well!

H&M mascara and eyeshadow palette - I don't have an H&M store in my town so I am sometimes browsing H&M website to see what's new and if it's worth taking a ride till shop. Lately I saw a lot of additions to they beauty line, but this two were the most appealing to me so I decided to give them a go in February.

This is what I want in February, not to much not too less, though I am sure I won't buy only this!

What's your wishlist for February?

xoxo
Cristina

8 comments

  1. the texture of the kate moss lipsticks are soo gorgeous. It's on my wishlist but I can't bring myself to buy it because i don't wear lipsticks that much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a lipstick girl also, but I want to try this one :)

      Delete
  2. I love the matte Kate moss lipsticks and the smell xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous items! I love the nudes palette!

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey got your link from bloggers chat and am now a new follower. I love that Kate Moss lipstick, one of my favourites :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope I will love these lipsticks also :) xo

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo