H&M Make up {Mega Volume Mascara Review}

Hello all :)

I hope everyone had a great day (I know mine wasn't so great) and you are ready to read about a budget (make up) find. Earlier this month I was doing my February wish list and I was telling you about my interest in H&M make up. That being said, next time when I was close to an H&M store I purchased to make up items: Mega Volume Mascara and Nudes Eyeshadow palette. Initially, I wanted to try another mascara, but I couldn't find it in that store so I took my chances with this one and I can't say I was disappointed.


My favorites are volume mascaras, as I do have quite curled and long lashes naturally, but I would normally go for silicon brushes. From this point of view, this mascara is a change (the brush is not made from silicon) and I think the price is also a bit different from my Maybelline One by One - I paid for it 3,95€, when my Maybelline one costs almost 15€ in Finland. 


I saw on the picture on the box that the brush is quite big, but when I opened it home it was bigger that expected. Anyways, I've already bought it and I needed to give it a try....and OMG I was pleasantly surprised. I think I just found my everyday mascara. It is giving volume and definition for my lashes and in the same time keeping them in normal limits for day time - for me that's a winner! It is not waterproof, but it doesn't smudges during the day or anything like this - it stays how I applied it in the morning and when I decide to take it off at night it goes easily.  Enough talking and let me show you the difference this makes...







Looking back at this pictures, I actually think that it added some lenght also. I also recently (today) I started using an eyelash curler and this mascara keeps the curl well.

All in one: DEFINITELY A WINNER for me. Great price and good quality - what can I ask for more?

What are you late budget finds? What do you think about this mascara and have you tried any H&M make up ?


xoxo
Cristina

P.S. I just realized I used this mascara on my Valentine's Day EOTD. If you missed it, you can have a look here.

8 comments

  1. Nice mascara, and, it doesn't clump up! Result :) love the funky packaging

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I forget to mention that it doesn't clump :) Thanks for pointing that out:)

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I didn't realize H&M even did makeup. I'll have to check it out!

    sarahjsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely have a look :) You might find quite nice things :)

      Delete
  3. Hi i was wondering..is this washable? or do you need a makeup cleaning pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i was wondering..is this washable? or do you need a makeup cleaning pad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mascara is one of the most popular cosmetic item among women's. It is used by almost women's of all ages. Due to its excessive use its demand is also increasing day by day and the sellers are using Custom Mascara Boxes to pack their cosmetic products to standout and to give them an exotic look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can also visit my article i have wrote article on Eyeliner Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo