Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review

Hi lovelies :)

I hope everyone is having a nice day and you are ready to read my review on Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. You saw it in my Brush Haul and in my 2012 Favorites and that says a lot, but here it comes my full review.  First of all, let me apologize for the poor quality of the photo, but this is the best I could do.


So...the Real Techniques Expert face brush was featured in my 2012 favorites, so it's definitely my favorite tool for foundation application.  I love it so much, because with this brush you can get 2 types of coverage, depending on what motion you are using:

  • buffing motion - a fuller coverage. If your foundation has a light coverage, don't expect this brush to transform it in a full coverage foundation, but by buffing it into the skin you will get more flawless and fuller coverage than using a...
  • painting motion (sounds funny, but I don't find another way to call it) -lighter coverage.
As you can see also from the picture, this brush is very dense and also a little dirty, but that brings me to another point: it is a little dirty because it was used in the morning and then spot cleaned on a baby wipe. To be honest, it is very easy to clean this brush, much easier than cleaning the Sigmax bristles...My foundation brush, from Sigma doesn't give up the foundation color on spot cleaning - it stays there till I deep clean it. Big plus Real Techniques!

Should I mention when you already know? Ok ok...I'll say it.... Real Techniques Expert Face Brush has ultra plush taklon bristles and you can find it here for 8,99$. If you use the code JQP390 you can can 5$ off on your first order on iHerb if you spend under 40$ and 10$ if you spend over 40$.

Bottom line: I love this brush and I totally recommend it. It didn't shed at all since I have it and it applies foundation like a dream. What can I ask for more?

What do you think about Real Techniques Brushes? Did you try the Expert Face Brush?

xoxo
Cristina

Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate codes. Read my full disclaimer here.

6 comments

  1. Great review! I've got the core collection and the stippling brush and was thinking about buying the expert face brush... sounds like it's worth the money!
    lucy // beautyworthy.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so worth the money! definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  2. the expert face brush has got to be my favorite one! :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review :) I have the buffing brush which I'm really liking at the moment. I agree they're so easy to clean and dry quickly! I may need this in my collection when I want a lighter coverage day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely worth having a look at this brush xo

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo