Monthly Favorites: January!

Hey :)

January passed and yesterday I showed you what was in my make up box in the post month. Now it is time to share with you which are my favorites from those items. Some of this items were in my January haul past as well...


As you can see, there are mostly items which I never mentioned before in a favorites post...

  • Cerruti 1881 Eau de Toilette - I received this as a Christmas present from my aunt. It is a scent that I wouldn't normal buy it myself, but I actually really enjoyed it this month...it's feminine, but not to feminine.
  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly - This was my first MAC purchase and I totally love it! It acts great as an eyeshadow base or just on its own to even out my eyelids. 
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake and Powder in 03 TAUPE/ASH - It is already third time when I am saying in a post that this is the perfect color for my eyebrows! No hint of red...nothing! 
  • Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara Waterproof - I like this more than the non-waterproof version (again repeating  my self ) and I will definitely buy this again! It is just what my lashes need!
  • theBalm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder - I love this for setting my make up. It doesn't give a powdery finish and doesn't cling on dry patches (which lately I have a lot because of using benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne). As I said before, this might take the place of my e.l.f. mineral booster. 
  • Rimmel London Exaggerate Eyeliner in 02 Absolute Brown - There is no secret that I am not exactly the master of liquid eyeliner (shame on me), but this makes application so easy and the color is a really deep brown which doesn't look as harsh as black so it's perfect for everyday.
  • Stila Smudge Stick in Angel Fish - This was part of the Stila Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner Set that I won in the BeautyBay competition and I loved it this month for my waterline. 
  • Stila Foundation Brush - This was part of the Stila Brush Set that I won in the same competition mention above. I love the shape of this brush because it can reach everywhere on my face and also it doesn't apply the foundation streaky and blends it beautifully. 
This were my favorites for January and looking back I see some products that have HG potential, but I need to test them more.

What were you favorites in January?

xo
Cristina

6 comments

  1. Great favorites! I really want to try a MAC paint pot-and compare it to the Maybelline Color Tattoos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking to buy a Maybelline Color Tattoo to compare....maybe this will be the project for this week :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely favourites! I really need to get something from MAC!

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I was felling the same till I got my first MAC item !

      Delete
  3. I would love to try this MAC pot as well:)

    I just started following you

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO love your favoritess :)
    would you possibly mind looking at mine (new blog)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo