Valentine's Day EOTD

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies :)

I hope everyone is having a great day and love is all around you :) I didn't post any Valentine's Day NOTDs or EOTDs, because I just didn't have any inspiration, but today it hit me! Today morning, when I was doing my makeup I came up with an eye look, while I was trying to use minimum amount of products and tools. I think this is a good look for both day and evening (if you don't like to go bold with evening looks). First the products used:

  • H&M Mega Volume Mascara;
  • e.l.f. Eyelid Primer;
  • H&M Nudes Eyeshadow Palette;
  • Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. 
Are you curious what I did with this 4 items?
 This is how the final result looks like:




To be honest, it's not what I had in mind, because of the eyeshadows - the colors weren't how I expected.

If you would like to recreate the look, here are some instructions:






  1. Apply the eyelid primer of your choice all over your eyelid.
  2.  Take color no. 4 (shimmery grey) on your fluffy brush (Sigma E25, Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush, MAC 217 - any of this will do the job) and apply it on the outer corner of the eyelid and into the crease and blend it out.
  3. Wipe down your brush and take color no. 3 (a light shimmery pink) and apply it on the the eyelid (where you didn't apply color no.4.
  4. Wipe down you brush again and apply color no.5 (dark shimmery grey) on the outer V and take it a little bit more into the crease. If the look turns out too dark, just take a little bit of color no.4 and apply it over. 
  5.  Wipe down your brush (again) very well and blend any harsh edges using color no.2 (a color close to your skin tone). 
  6. Apply color no.1(shimmery white) on your inner corner (tear duct) and on you brow bone to highlight. 
  7. Apply your mascara and eyeliner(if you want - I didn't). 
I this this is a nice easy look which can be wore on any other day also, not only on Valentine's Day. I am sorry if the instructions are not clear enough, but if you have any questions you can use the comment section.

What are you wearing today? What do you this about my second EOTD posted?

xoxo
Cristina

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the little tutorial on where to put the eyeshadow! I love the colours of the eyeshadow palette, didn't know H&M sold makeup, can't wait to go now!!!

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew about their makeup, but I never jumped into trying it, till now:)

      Delete
  2. The tutorial of where to put each eye shadow was a really good idea as many people (like myself) just guess! This is a much more natural look than what I usually go for but I enjoyed reading what you do when applying your own eye shadow :)

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo