My Travel Makeup Bag

Good evening ladies :)

I know I've been quiet around here lately but I just didn't have time... I have only 5 courses this semester at uni, but they take quite a lot of my time :( Anyway, today's post ... As you all know, I've been home (in Romania) from mid December till almost middle of January and of course I couldn't carry all my makeup with me and also I couldn't carry too much because I was going by plane. After thinking how I can do to take all what I need but also to keep the kilograms at minimum, I came up with this:


Maybe in the picture it looks like it's stuffed, but actually there was plenty of space left for things that I wanted to purchase from Romania. Anyways, here it is what I took with me:


  • theBalm Balm Jovi palette;
  • theBalm Nude'tude palette;
  • Too Faced Little Black Book of Beauty Palette;
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Flowless foundation;
  • Bourjois Flower Perfection foundation;
  • Sleek Face Contour Kit;
  • Essence Superfine eyeliner pen;
  • Wet'n'Wild Color Icon eyeliner;
  • Maybelline One by One mascara (non-waterproof and  waterproof);
  • Too Faced Lash Injection mascara; 
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Star mascara;
  • Garnier Roll-on Anti-dark circles
  • Catrice Eyebrow set;
  • e.l.f. mineral booster;
  • Essence gel eyeliner;
  • Essence stay all day long lasting eyeshadow;
  • I love..raspberry & blackberry shimmer & sine lip gloss;
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose.
I chose to take 3 palettes because they were all unique in their way and in the same time I save some space because in the Balm Jovi Palette and in the Too Faced one there are already some blushes, highlighters and even a bronzer. I still took my Sleek Face Contour because I don't find the bronzer in the the Too Faced palette good for contouring. I took so many mascaras with me because I wanted to finish the Lancôme one and the One by One in the non waterproof version. The rest are just normal stuff like foundation, concealer, powder, eyebrow kit etc. In addition to the lip products mentioned in the list, I also had two Nivea Tinted Lip Balms, an e.l.f. Moisturizing Lip Tint and a Maybelline lipstick in my bag, but they are are always there because I using them most often so I didn't include them in the picture/list.

Of course in addition to this I also took a bunch of brushes (too many) but I didn't made any pictures because I didn't want to scare anyone.

This was all in my makeup back for almost one month away...What do you think? Did I take too much ? What are you usually taking with you ?

xoxo
Cristina

4 comments

  1. Great items you brought with you. I'm intrigued to know what Nude'itude is though!!

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that is a lot of stuff! I pack it mine so small! I just stick to one look the whole time! NAKED palette comes with me everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was gone almost one month, so I wanted to make sure I have everything what I need/want :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo