Real Techniques Core Collection Review

Looking through my posts, I realized that I didn't share my opinions about some of my favorite make up brushes : the Real Techniques Core Collection. I have bought this set somewhere in October and I showed it in my Brush Haul post.

I purchased this brush set (together with others) from iHerb.com  for 17.99 $ which is a great deal, comparing with the European pricing.


The Real Techniques Core Collection comes with 4 brushes : contour brush, pointed foundation brush, detailer brush and buffing brush. All this brushes have super soft synthetic bristles and didn't shed at all.

The contour brush is a dome shaped brush, perfect for applying bronzer under your cheek bones or highlighter or even blush. I also use it sometimes for powdering my under eye concealer. 


The pointed foundation brush is my least favorite brush from this set, unfortunately. I use it sometimes(when  my concealer brushes are dirty) for blending out the concealer under my eyes. Usually, when I don't like a foundation brush I use it for applying face masks, but unfortunately, this is to small for that purpose. 


When I received the set I thought I won't get any use from the detailer brush and that it will be my least favorite, but things are not like that: once I tried it for lips I fell in love. This brush makes an excellent lip brush and I use it every time when I use lipstick.


And now my favorite brush from the whole set : the buffing brush. I use it for foundation , loose powder and I tried it for blush and bronzer as well. It is not my go to foundation brush lately, but I love how it buffs foundation/powder into the skin and the airbrushed finish that it gives!


In addition, all this brushes clean super easy and dry relatively fast. For the price I paid, I think they are a great investment!

You also receive a brush case which at the beginning I considered useless, but when I needed to travel with a lot of brushes, it came in very handy!

Your can purchase this set here and if you use the code JQP390 you get 5$ of on your first order on iHerb if the total is under 40$ and 10$ off if your order is higher that 40$.

Did you try the Real Techniques Brushes? Which is your favorite?

xoxo
Cristina

Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate codes. Read my full disclaimer here.

1 comment

  1. Nice Review :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo