February Haul!

After posting two posts from my monthly series, today is time for the third one: a monthly haul. I didn't buy two things from my February wishlist because one I couldn't find (Rimmel eyeliner in Nude) and the other one I was to scarred to buy it in case my skin will respond badly to it (in Lancôme foundation). I also sucked at taking pictures for this post because I was always forgetting something...

This month I actually didn't buy so much, but I received some products for review, but more about this later....


This month I didn't buy anything high end, although I was planning to buy the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, but I couldn't find my shade anywhere in Finland or Estonia. They have testers for NW15, but they don't sell it. Isn't this just weird? Anyways, back into what I bough:
  • Maybelline Color Tatoo in Permanent Taupe and Pink Gold - there is too much rave about this eyeshadows so I needed to have them;
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black - my essence gel eyeliner in black wasn't satisfying me anymore, so I wanted a new one;
  •  Artdeco Double Finish Refill - this is a cream foundation and I bought it few shades darker so I can use it for contouring. Till now, it's working great!
  • Artdeco Camouflage Concealer - because it didn't seem I can find the MAC concealer that I want, I bought this one instead to have after my Pro Longwear concealer sample finishes;
  • Nanshy Brushes, Makeup blending sponges and brush holders (picture of the holders is below) - this are the only tools that I used to apply my foundation/concealer since Nanshy kindly sent them to me, and I love them.
  • Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 16 - this was part of my February wishlist because a lot of bloggers and youtubers rave about them and also my mom like them. I am not disappointed! 
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail treatment - I started using these recently and I can't tell yet if it helps or not;
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - you all know that I love the serum version and I wanted to give this one a try as well;
  • No Name eyelash curler - I am new to eyelash curlers and I wanted sometime cheap to see if I can use it and if I will like it. I definitely like the results and it became a staple in my make up routine, but I will probably invest in a more high quality one;
  • L'ORÉAL Triple Active Eyes - my eye area was getting a little bit on the dry side so an eye cream was needed. Till now, I really enjoy using it!
  • H&M MegaVolume Mascara and H&M Nudes Eyeshadow Palette - they were also on my February wishlist and I really really like the mascara, but the eyeshadow palette....
  • Garnier Simply Essentials make up remover - I bought this because I was using make up removing wipes to remove my eye make up and they weren't the most gentle think. This does a great job and it's so gentle. You can use it all over your face, but I have Bioderma for that;
  • EuroShopper Hand Cream - I bought this on our way to Estonia because I forgot my hand lotion at home and my hands were filling so dry. I ended up quite liking it!

This is all for my February haul! As I said I didn't buy anything to expensive and I also didn't buy too much. I am so proud of my self! What did you buy in February? 

Also, if someone could help me to get the MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW15 I would be so grateful!! We can do a beauty swap or I can just send you the money though PayPal. Leave me a comment or drop me and e-mail or write me on Twitter if you want to help me :) 

This is all from me for today, but let's keep in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus and Pintrest :) Also, why not subscribe to my RSS feed

xoxo
Cristina

10 comments

  1. Those brushes look lovely! Great haul post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are :) I will write a full review in the following days x

      Delete
  2. Love the colours of the NUDES palette and the brushes- a great haul :)

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydeapartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart background so cute X http://lottiloveslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome haul! I've been doing my best to be on a spending ban atm, but the worst thing about being a beauty blogger is I see what everyone else gets and expands my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I actually I am not on an official spending ban, but I try to buy less in March and by now I am succeeding x

      Delete
  5. great haul :D


    ive followed you through the wednesday blog hop. im new to the beauty blogging scene and would love it if you could check out my blog: www.rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check out and followed :) good luck with your blog xo

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo