In My Make Up Box: February

Hello ladies :)

I know I've been quiet around here during the last week, but it's been my last week of uni from my 3rd year and I was busy with exams and everything. Now everything is gone and I need to start job search and also I will get into posting more often hopefully. That being said, today I'll share with you what I had in my make up box in February. If you saw my Make up Storage post or if you are a reader of my blog for some time, you'll know that I have a box on my desk/vanity in which I place different items every month. Some months my make up box can look very similar just because I am really satisfied with the products there or because I am trying to figure out ways to use them so they haven't been a waste of money. Enough talking, and let's see what was in my makeup box in February.


In February I have a smaller amount of products in my makeup box, just because I realized that a bigger amount means that I don't get to use it all.

For eyes I had:
  • Stila smudge sticks in angelfish and tetra - I love angelfish on my waterline and I tried to use tetra just because it's purple, but I didn't use it so much as I think it's a little bit strong for day time and I didn't have any evenings out in February. These eyeliners are part of Stila's winter collection and I don't know if you still can find them. 
  • Avon superSHOCK eyeliner - I like this for tight lining! 
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in 002 Absolute Brown - I like brown eyeliner because it doesn't feel as harsh as black during day time. I used this every time I felt like wearing liquid eyeliner and I am quite satisfied with it. It stayed all day, till I decided to remove it.
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara in Waterproof - I talked a lot about this mascara in the past, but I might have found something cheaper to replace it.
  • H&M MegaVolume mascara - and this is what I found to replace my Maybelline mascara; in Finland is much cheaper than the Maybelline one and I like the effect it gives to my lashes. You can read my review here.
  • Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara - this is another mascara that I love but it didn't get so much love during February because I was absorbed into using the H&M one.
  • e.l.f. eye lid primer - this is one of the first products reviewed on my blog. Unfortunately, during February didn't get so much love because I preferred using my....
  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly - I love this as a primer/base for my eyeshadows and also just on its own for evening out my eyelid tone. 
  • Catrice gel eyeliner - I didn't really use this this month, but I really like the taupe color and it lasts all day on my eyelids. 
For my eyebrows:
  •  Depend eyebrow designer - I god awhile back and I didn't get so much into using it, this includes this month; I can't say anything about it, because my opinions are mixed right now.
  • e.l.f. eyebrow lifter and filler - I didn't use the filler part, just because I am in love with my NYX eyebrow cake and powder, but I used the lifter part to highlight my brow bone and loved it!
  • NYX eyebrow cake and powder - I finally found the perfect shades for my eyebrows!!! I don't like filling in my eyebrows with powders that have red tones to them and that's why this little kit is so perfect!
For my face:
  •  e.l.f. blush in Peachy Keen - I just don't get along with this as a blush; it doesn't shop up enough on my skin tone so I used it or as a highlight or on top of....
  • The Body Shop Lily Cole Lip&Cheek Dome - which I like, but I don't love. It's OK, but sometimes it's a pain to make it look good!
  • Sleek Face Contour kit in Light - I didn't really used the bronzer, but I used the highlighter.
  • theBalm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder - did I say before that this is becoming my holy grail powder? It just needs to pass the ultimate test: resistance in hot weather.
  • Lumene Natural Code 2 in 1 Spot delete cover - I applied this under my foundation, on blemished areas. I don't know if it helped them go away faster, but it neutralized the redness and made them appear smaller and less angry. 
  • essence forget it 3 in 1 concealer - I reviewed this here and I can't use it on my face, but I used the pink shade under my eyes to brighten.
  • Garnier Roll-on Anti-dark Circles - I have a review here.
  • Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation - I used this foundation in the last 3 months and I still didn't review it...that's weird! Anyway, it doesn't break me out, it looks good if my skin doesn't have any dry patches...and the rest maybe in an upcoming review. If you want to see how it looks on my skin, check out my foundation routine post.
This is all what I had in my make up box in February:) What do you think? What were your "February Items"?

 This is all for today, but don't forget that you can find me also on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus and Pintrest :) Also, why not subscribe to my RSS feed?

xoxo
Cristina

P.S. Usually I don't have eyeshadows in my make up box because I mostly have palettes that I keep in a letter holder near my desk/vanity.

5 comments

  1. Love this type of post, it's great to have a nosey about what other people wear. I really must get myself some of those stila smudge sticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the stila smudge sticks! I think they live up to the expectations :)

      Delete
  2. hey there! thank so much for linking up with aloha friday and following:) i am happily following back. :)
    have a great day!
    kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the product you used! I need to try the mascara though, heard so much about it

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo