FOTD - It's melting!!! {Picture Heavy}

Hello beautiful people :)

Hope you are doing well and weather is nice:) I know that here the weather is nicer than it's been in a while and spring finally seems to come. Today again I took a walk {Honestly, I can't believe I made it a habit} and I decided to share with what make up I wore. But first, here it's a proof that snow is melting!!!!


This is the parking lot for out building and the view from our bedroom. You can imagine that every morning when I wake up and I actually see a puddle and not a piece of ice I feel already better :) Enough rambling, here is my make up...




I kept it simple with my face make up: my L'Oreal Infallible foundation, the pink corrector from essence forget it concealer, MAC Pro Longwear concealer. For contouring I chose again my Artdeco Double Finish foundation and I gave a little color to my cheeks with La Famme Blush {which for 2 euros is AMAZING}. I set everything with my theBalm  Sexy Mama Powder.
My eye make up has a story: I wanted to use my theBalm Nude'Tude Palette because it was a little bit unloved lately and I wanted just a wash of color on my eyelid. I ended up with: Stubborn allover the lid, Selfish into the crease and a little bit on the outer half of the eyelid, Sophisticated on the outer V. By this time, my eye makeup was a little bit too dark for my liking so I decided to pack Stand-offish on the inner half of my eyelid. I lined my eyes with Sophisticated using the brush which came with the palette {I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I love the angled part for lining my eyes with eyeshadow - it works GREAT}. My inner corner and brow bone highlight was Sassy. 




Ah...before applying the eyeshadow I used MAC Paint Pot to prime my eyelid. For eyebrows I used NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash and on my lashes I have Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara.



For lips I used Stila Lip Glaze in Sugar Plum. 

So...this was my look, what do you think? What did you wear today?

xoxo
Cristina

P.S. Lately I am posting more looks than usually and I happy with this, but I would like to know if you like this type of posts, or if you prefer something else.

2 comments

  1. I love the stubble eye look, you look so pretty!

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo