Simple Everyday Eye - Step by Step Pictorial {Using e.l.f.}

Hello lovely people :)

I promised yesterday a step by step for the eye look in my FOTD post and here it goes...I used 4 products and 3 tools so it should be pretty simple, no? At first I wanted to use only e.l.f. but soon I realized that I don't have an e.l.f. mascara so I just used only e.l.f. eyelid primer,  e.l.f. eyeshadow and an e.l.f. eyeliner. Enough talking....


Products used : e.l.f. brightening eye color in Matte Mauve
                         e.l.f. brightening eyeliner in Coffee
                         e.l.f. eyelid primer - not pictured-
                         Stila Smudge Stick in Oscar Fish
                         Maybelline One by One Mascara in Waterproof
                         Stila  #5 all over shadow brush
                         Real Techniques pixel - point eyeliner brush
                         no name eyelash curler

  1. Prime your eyelid.
  2. Apply the indicated color all over your eyelid, bringing it slightly into the crease.
  3. Apply the indicated color into the outer V and into the crease and blend blend blend. 
  4. With an eyeliner brush, smudge the indicated color into your lower lash line.
  5. With a brown eyeliner, line your waterline and upper lash line. (I used Stila Smudge Stick on my upper lash line and e.l.f. eyeliner on my waterline, but you can use only one eyeliner - no need for both).
  6. Curl your eyelashes, apply mascara and you are done!
  7. OPTIONAL: you can use a highlighting color on your inner corner and brow bone. I added that later, when I was doing my face make up.
To be honest, this e.l.f. quad was just sitting around unused, but I think I will use it more from now on, because the eyeshadow lasted 10+ hours with a primer and it didn't crease at all!

Anyways, what is your everyday eye? What shades do you prefer for everyday ?

xoxo
Cristina
                       

3 comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo