EOTD: My First EOTD

Hello my lovelies :)

Today I finally have enough courage to post and EOTD. After a lot of trials of making picture of my eye I managed to get few decent pictures. Lately I talk a lot about theBalm Nude'tude palette and I wanted my first EOTD to be realized with it...so, enough talking (writing/reading) and lets have a look.

Ah, something else...excuse my eyebrows, I'm in a phase when I try to let them do their thing (grow) so I can change their shape a little.




*this one is not necessary decent quality but it is the best I could get with my eye closed

What I used?
  •  e.l.f. eyelid primer;
  • essence stay all day long lasting eyeshadow in 09 for fairies - on the eyelid;
  • theBalm Nude'tude palette: Stubborn (on eyelid), Sultry(in the crease), Sleek (outer corner/outer part of the crease), Snobby(inner corner) and Sassy(on the brow bone);
  • essence superfine eyeliner pen - I tried to keep it as close to the lash line as I could;
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Star (just on upper lashes) - not the best application this time;
  • Wet'n'Wild ColorIcon eyeliner in White- on the lower waterline. 
So, what do you think ? I would love to read your feedback.

xoxo
Cristina

P.S. I actually still have this on my eyes as I just got back from uni.

10 comments

  1. Lovely, fresh make up look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love nude palette and I have heard a lot of good things about this Balm palette. Very nice and neutral look.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, following you :)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the palette, I haven't read about it before! Your eye look is lovely :) x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is a lovely palette, really worth the money :) xo

      Delete
  4. Amazing - such precision! I'm rubbish at this!

    Http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is very very nice and you haver pretty eyes :) Would love if you could keep EOTD-posts coming :)

    http://secrets-of-wonderland.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cristina

    I'm so sorry I never got to answer you, it was quite a hectic time in my life. I just got back in to the blogging world.

    Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

    Looks like you really made an awesome blog - I'll be following ;)

    Best wishes, hope to see more from you and thank you for visiting my site.

    - Tatiana

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo