In my makeup box: October

Hello ladies:)

Today I am coming back with a new "episode" from "In my makeup box" series:) This time I will try to keep it very short with my opinions about the products because I think there are more than last month.

Here are the items that were in my makeup box in October...



  • MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream - this is a little bit of meh...I don't really like it but I can't say my final opinion yet as I used only 2 times;
  • Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream- well I am little bit scarred to put this again on my face, because after 1 day wearing it 2 new pimples appeared;
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Fundation - read full review here;
  • Garnier BB Cream Oil free - read full review here;
  • DIORSKIN FOREVER LIQUID Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear - I used this for about a week now and I love it!  The only problem I have is that I have the wrong shade because I decided to listen the advice of an sales assistant;
  • Garnier Roll On Anti Dark Circles - read full review here;
  • e.l.f. eyelid primer- read full review here;
  • Lancôme Hypnose Star mascara sample- Love it!! BUT I find it suitable more for nights out as it is making my lashes a little bit too bold for day time;
  • Sleek Contour Kit in Light, e.l.f. studio blush in Peachy Keen, Maybelline One by One Mascara and The Body Shop Lip and Cheek dome - they were in my box in September also- read my short opinion here;
  • Maybelline One by One Waterproof Mascara - I loved the regular version on One by One, and I love this even more! It gives more definition and volume to my lashes as is not clumpy at all :)
  • Catrice Eyeliner pen- this made me want to put eyeliner again. It makes application easy, it doesn't smudge and stays in place all day;
  • Depend Eyebrow pencil- this is a recent purchase and I didn't play with it enough to have an opinion about it;
  • essence forget it concealer- I basically used it for covering my dark circles; read full review here;
  • Catrice eyebrow set- last month I was trying to decide which I like more: this one or the essence one. I thinks is obvious which is the winner. Pigmented shades that last.
  • e.l.f. mineral booster- this is a HG. Real full review here;
  • e.l.f. makeup clutch - I mostly used the blushes and the bronzer. I used the eye shadows maybe 2-3 times. Read my full review here;
  • Wet'n'Wild Petal Pushes Palette- I had this in my box last month also and I kept it this month also hoping that I will use it more. That didn't happen. I don't know why but I not so in love with this palette as I was at the beginning. Read my full review here;
  •  Sleek Au Naturel Palette - this is one of the favorites of the month.
The lip products weren't exactly in my box, but in my bag as I am usually applying them in the car on the way to school.
  • Nivea Fruity (Cheery) - I like the glossy look and the tint on color that leaves on, but is not moisturizing enough for the cold weather;
  • Nivea(Labello) Vitamin Shake- I love it: i lives a glossy look and a tint of color while moisturizing my lips very well;
  • e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint- read my full review here;
  • I love... Raspberry and blackberry shimmer and shine lip gloss - non sticky, but not enough hydrating also for winter :( Anyway, I wear it over a lip balm and it work great :);
This were the products in my box in October. What makeup did you use in the last month ?

xoxo
Cristina

5 comments

  1. Lovely items! I'd love to try the nivea lip balm :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try the cherry lip balm, I love cherry scents! I also love that Bourjois Serum Foundation :)

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bourjois foundation is almost over :( but I will repurchase it in summer :)

      Delete
  3. I love these types of posts!! Bourjois is definitely my favorite foundation, I'll never stop using it!!!

    Following back :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo