Gliss Kur Hair Repair Leave In Conditioner Review

Hey guys :)

I didn't write a hair product review in a while so it is time to change that. Today I am gonna tell you some things about a HG of mine: Gliss Kur Hair Repair Leave In Condioner.


Lately, I started to write just the pluses and minuses of a product in my opinion and it seems that you like this more. So, on the same note, I will tell what I this that are the pluses and minuses of this product.

+detangles the hair making brushing your hair easy and not painful;
+smells great, though for some people the smell can be overpowering; 
+it helps preventing split ends;
+it lasts for a while- I had the bottle in the picture since March and I still have a lot of product left. It is true that I use it only on wet hair (though they say you can use it on dry hair also) and I wash my hair maximum 3 times per week (but most of the times 2 times per week);
+leaves the hair feeling soft and manageable;
+doesn't weight down the hair when applied on wet/damp hair;

-can weight down the hair when applied on dry hair (but I do have a feeling it depends on your type of hair; mine for example gets weighted down very easy).

Overall: 9.5/10

Did you try this leave in conditioner? What do you think about Gliss Hair Produccts? 

xoxo
Cristina

10 comments

  1. I tried this one before I really liked it,now I'm useing the Loreal Elvive one and I really like it for my hair :) Very good review :)

    http://theotherside-bg.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't try the L'Oreal one :D but maybe I will in the future :D

      Delete
  2. This sounds great! will definitely be trying this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this sounds lovely! Haven't seen this but I'll be keeping a look out for it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Sounds like a great product! Found you on blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the product review..Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks John Deere 455D Crawler Loader Manual

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. hotmail mobile login

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo