The Beauty Bloggers TAG!

Hello all :)

Today I was in the mood again for a tag and I saw this one going around. I thought it would be fun to do it and I hope you will enjoy reading. Anyways, here it goes....


Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
I started blogging because I needed to share with someone my passion for beauty related stuff while no one is getting bored. I’ve been blogging for 7 months now.

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?
The first blog that I read was Temptalia. By that time I was aware of the beauty community on YouTube but I had no idea about beauty bloggers.

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product you bought and was it worth the hype?
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation. I seriously love this foundation for summer…

What are your favorite five things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?
1. I love meeting new people who share my passion for makeup and beauty.
2. I love receiving comments from people that I never met and they appreciate what I am doing.
3. I find out about so many new exciting products from the blogs that I read. Also, every blogger has its own opinion about an item so it is great to check more reviews about the same product before purchasing.
4. Since I started blogging I actually improved my photography skills and this is a great thing for my everyday life (to be honest, I was taking awful pictures before). I actually enjoy taking pictures for my blog and making sure that details of a product can be spotted in the picture.
5. I get the chance to buy more makeup without being judged and asked why I need more. Now most of the times when I buy something new I always say “it’s for my blog, my readers deserve to know about it”.

What have you learned from being a beauty blogger?
I learnt that two shades can look the same, but they can be actually totally different. Probably I can see differences in colors that my mom (she is not exactly a makeup lover) will never see. I also learnt that blogging involves a lot of work (in my first month of blogging I was doing my best, I think I was hoping that everything will fall from the sky, but now I learned that harder you work higher satisfactions you have), but the results totally worth it.

Have you changed anything since being a beauty blogger?
I appreciate all the effort a blogger puts into making a post. I also try to comment on most of the posts that I reading/ I feel like I have something to say.

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
Be patient, work hard and be friendly!

Name your top five brands!

Avene for skincare, Bourjois for foundation, Essence for nail polish (they are cheap and good quality), Sleek and theBalm for eyeshadows.

Recommend your top five favorite beauty products!
Avene Cleanance Gel Cleanser – I love this and it really helped my acne prone skin.
Sebamed Clear Face Moisturizing Gel – after being disappointed with The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing lotion, this just saved the day. It is a really simple moisturizing gel perfect for combination to oily skin.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Solution – I always used makeup remover wipes or baby wipes for removing my makeup, but my face got more sensitive so I decided to try something new. I am totally in love with this…it removes my makeup while being gentle with the skin and is perfect for lazy mornings/evenings when you are just not in the mood to wash your face with any facial wash.
e.l.f. mineral booster- I love this because it doesn’t leave a powdery finish and it keeps my foundation and concealer in place for all day. The fact that is mineral is also a plus for my acne prone skin.
theBalm Nude’tude palette – I feel that lately I talked a little bit too much about this palette, but I just love it. For me this is the perfect “nude” eyeshadow palette!

I tag all of you beauty bloggers to do this tag! 

If you do this tag, please leave your link in a comment so I can check it out as I love to read tags :)

This is all from me for today! Till next time!

xoxo
Cristina

2 comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo