Monthly Favorites: October!

Hello ladies :)

I know, I know....I was absent for about a week, but my life is a little bit crazy right now and I just couldn't find time for my little "baby" (my blog). Anyway, today I am back with a new post: October favorites :D I have 8 makeup items and 2 random ones.

In October, my favorite makeup item were...






*it was in my bag and I forgot to include it in the first photo.

1. Sleek Au Naturel- I really enjoyed using this palette this month because it has mostly matte shades. It is not my all time favorite palette but this month was my favorite- I was really going through a matte phase. 
2. Maybelline One by One Waterproof Mascara- last month on my September favorites I featured the non waterproof version of this mascara, but because the weather was always frightening me when I was wearing it ( I was scared that it will start to smudge because of the rain/snow) I decided to purchased this one. Guess what? I like it even more than the other one!
3.Catrice Eyebrow Set- last month I was trying to decide which one I like more: this one or the one from Essence. I guess now we know which is the winner. 
4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush- I love this brush! Makes foundation application so easy! Also it is easy to clean and I didn't have any issues with shading :) 
5. Real Techniques Contour Brush- this is part of the Core Collection; I love it! It fits perfectly on the halos of my cheeks :D And is is also so soft...like all Real Techniques Brushes that I own. 
6. Catrice Eyeliner Pen- easy to use, doesn't smudge, stays all day ? What can I wish for more? 
7. Sigma Small Angle E65- this is part of my Make Me Classy travel kit Kit and I love using it for my eyebrows! It is not too small and not to big, not too thin and not too thick :) It is just perfect for me. 
8.Nivea (Labello) Vitamin Shake lip balm- I am not too big on lip products so I mostly use lipgloss or tinted lip balm. This guy here is a combination of both: it is moisturizing enough while having a subtle hint of color and giving nice (not sticky) shine to the lips. 

And my random favorites are....


  • my camera didn't want to pick the true color of this coat but is a nice turquoise. Usually I go safe (and boring) with the colors of my coats (grey or black), but this time I decided to step up and I really like this coat. 




  • Seriously? A pair of shoes? YES, a pair of shoes! This are the most comfortable shoes that I own! I really enjoyed them this month - they kept my feet comfy and warm.


This is all for my October favorites:) WHAT were your favorites in October? 

xoxo
Cristina :)

8 comments

  1. I really love your blog! This post (including all you others) are done so beautifully! It would mean the world to me if you would ever check out, maybe even follow or comment on my blog! Keep up the good work!
    xoxo-

    http://girlsgoglam.blogspot.com/
    (I have an october faves post 2, check it out 2 see my faves of the month!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to buy the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I've been seeing so many rave reviews of it lately.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it ! Thank you for following.

      Delete
  3. I'd love to own the RT brushes too! I've heard so many good things about them.
    Love the boots!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RT brushes are really inexpensive for the quality you get! I love them!

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo