Guest Post: Winter Lip Saviours!

Hello ladies:)

Today I have a different post for you. As I said in a recent post, I will be pretty busy with school for next few weeks and I search guest bloggers. Today is my first guest post done my the lovely  Megan over British Beauty Geek. Enjoy!


"Winter can play havoc with the conditions of lips. I have dry lips at the best of times so during the cold months they go extremely dry. Recently I have discovered two products that actually manage to keep my lips baby soft and flake free.

First up I use the Lush Mint Julips lip scrub which has become pretty talked about in the blogging world recently It exfoliates the lips to get rid of flaky lips and it takes like mint chocolate. Although I never lick it off my lips afterwards because then you are putting all the dead skin in to your mouth. Gross! A cheaper alternative is to rub your lips with a toothbrush to exfoliate. Whilst it is great for using just before applying lipstick to ensure a smooth finish it is important not to exfoliate too often because then your lips produce more skin cells which causes even more flakiness. Not good!

Then I use the Korres Jasmine Lip Butter which is amazing. I was lucky enough to win this in a give away from andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ and I have used it all day everyday since. Due to the fact this is a lip butter not balm it has a luxurious creamy texture that lasts for a while on the lips. I'd describe the smell more like cookies then jasmine but it is a gorgeous sweet smell. It also claims to give a hint of colour but this it is almost completely sheer in this shade. I seriously recommend it to anyone who suffers from chapped lips as it is deeply nourishing. It is more on the expensive side, around £7.50, but so worth it.

Thanks for reading!x "

Thank you for reading also and don't forget to check out Megan's blog 
If you are interested to guest blog for me just leave a comment or send me an e-mail or contact me on Twitter :)

xoxo
Cristina

17 comments

  1. I would be very happy to create a guest post :) Let me now if you are interested :)

    http://secrets-of-wonderland.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheee! ♥ I needed this badly! Will run to Lush now!

    FOLLOWED!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting me do a guest post!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Lush mint julep lip scrub! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love korres lip butters! i use the pomegranate one and it's so nice! definitely worth the money.

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I have used these lip balms and I so love them. They keep my lips smooth, supple and moisturized. They are worth buying for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute choices, love the lip balms you've chosen

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.ablogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant go without that lip scrub in the winter, my lips get so dry!!

    www.delightfuldisaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lip balms are a must for me in winter and I love Lush products-great guest post :)

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo