Essence Smokey Eye Brush Review

Hello :)

Today is my last review for an Essence brush. To be honest, I didn't remember the name exactly so I needed to search on Google- I hope it didn't failed me.

Today's topic? Essence Smokey Eye Brush


As in the other 2 reviews for Essence brushes, here are the pluses and minuses:

+didn't loose any bristles;
+synthetic bristles;
+great size for applying eyeshadow into the crease or for highlighting the inner corner of the eye ;
+cheap (again, aprox. 1,20€);

-like the eyeshadow brush, it seems to work better with Essence and Catrice eyeshadows.

Overall:8.5/10

What do you think about Essence makeup brushes?

xoxo
Cristina

6 comments

  1. I love the bristle colour :) great review

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com
    ^UK GIVEAWAY^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you believe me, I didn't buy the essence brushes because I needed brushes, but because they were having purple bristles :))

      Delete
  2. I've never tried an Essence brush, glad to hear the bristles don't fall out! I'll have give it a try! Thanks for the review!
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essence brushes are great quality for the money you pay for them :)

      Delete
  3. I've never seen an Essence brush before:O and its my favourite colour!:D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my favorite color as well :D (if you couldn't guess from my blog layout ) hehe xoxo

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo