Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush Review

Good evening :)

As I promised, I am coming back with another review for an Essence makeup brush. Today I am gonna talk about the gel eyeliner brush.


As I did in the review for the eyeshadow brush, I will state the pluses and minuses of this brush :)

+the fact that it is an angled brush is a plus for me because it makes the application easier;
+thin enough for creating a thin line;
+didn't loose any bristles while washing;
+cheap - 1,20€ (if I have good memory);

-honestly, I can't find any minus for this brush. 

Overall:10/10.

Did you try this brush ? What is your experience with Essence makeup ?

xoxo
Cristina

10 comments

  1. What a cheap brush! I got mine from GOSH, it was a lot of money, and I regret buying it!
    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    UK GIVEAWAY laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brush wasn't a big investment so even if I didn't like it I didn't have so much to loose :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your visit, comment and for following me! I'm following you too now :)

    http://cupidjazmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Essence's brushes :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now there aren't as many essence items at my local drug store but I'm hoping that they bring in their makeup brushes soon!

    simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is amazing. I find it so affordable and I think it is easy to use. I will definitely check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo