Miss Ramble #5

Good afternoon ladies :)

So here it starts a new week...the last week when I can chill out till 15th of December. Starting with next week I will have a lot of school work to do :( and in December I will start to have exams. Oh God, how much I hate exams :( 

And now comes my favorite part....lets complain about the weather in Finland: how it comes that in 1 week I had only 1 hour with sunshine and that was when I was having classes?  I wanted to take so many pictures for future post, but guess what ? I ended up taking them in artificial light so not all of them turned out so great.... I hate when things are not going how I was having in mine, really ....

Changing the subject, what do your think about advertising spots on blogs? This was the topic of the last bbloggers chat and I would really like to know what my readers think about this. Personally, I don't think it is something bad as far as is not disturbing and it is related with the content of the blog. I saw last night during the chat that a lot of people are against advertizing and I respect that.

Last, but not least, who is interested to guest blog for me ? :) As hard time is coming at school I don't know how much time I will have for my blog, so I would like to have some guest post. If you are interested, just leave a comment with your twitter or e-mail so we can talk about this.

This was all for my rambling today :)

xoxo
Cristina


7 comments

  1. I think advertising spots are okay just not POP-UPS or POP-UNDERS or a continuous spam of PR releases and adverts on posts!

    Followed u :)

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind advertising! I just hate popups and things that have audio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ads on my blog and I really don't like them because they are ugly.. Also ads with audio and pop-up is the worst.. Between posts (underneath every post) distracts me too, but that's just me because I like a clean look :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like ads with audio, pop-ups or adds everywhere also :)

      Delete
  4. Aww, that's a shame about the hour of sunlight! If it's any help it seems all of us bloggers are in the same boat with the light. Artificial light is just not flattering :(
    X

    fashiondotty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I will get some normal light these days as I need to take a lot of pictures for future posts :)xo

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo