NOTD Failed ?

Good evening ladies :)

Today was a hard day for me...I cleaned my apartment for 3 hours, while I was thinking what I can post for you today...After cleaning the dust in the place where my nail polishes are, the idea came: a NOTD. Easy till now, no ? You would think from the title that "Failed?" can be the theme, but no... I failed with this one...My nails and the pictures didn't come out the way I wanted. I decided to keep my nails short for awhile and I basically paint them with nude colors so they won't be "the center of interest. I wanted to show you a "Nude with a twist" but it seems that I didn't choose the second nail polish right. I should have followed my instincts and use a nail polish with big chunks of glitter in it. Anyways, here it is what I done...



As you can see there is nothing special :( The fine simmer didn't wow me and the result wasn't what I wanted...What do you think ?

Here it is a picture with the nail polishes that I used:


Ah and I just remember something that I wanted to ask you for a while: are you able to by Flormar cosmetics where you live? I discovered some great products from them and  I don't know if to share them with you as I don't know how many of you can find them.

This was all for today :) I am waiting your opinions :D

xoxo
Cristina

12 comments

  1. Hey dear! Thanks for checking out my blog! I love yours here, following now :) 150th follower, please do the same!

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I thought I was following your blog but I think there was a problem. Now definitely following:)

      Delete
  2. Lol. I wouldn't consider this as a fail, its still a classy colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a gorgeous shade! not a fail ;) haha

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolest, love the nail polish! Thank you ever so much for following me, I'm following you now :)

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    UK GIVEAWAY ON laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am sorry but you don't appear to be following my blog :(

      Delete
  5. I like this colour :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love;y! want to follow each other?:) following you already!

    Brigita R.
    http://indie-somnium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo