Miss Ramble #6

Hello lovelies :)

First of all I am sorry for the lack of posts lately, but like I said in the last ramble post, hard time came for me and even harder is about to come. Homework, exams and huge assignments and all have a deadline which is approaching. Anyway, here is a quick update with what I've been up to...

Over the last weekend we've been visiting my boyfriend's family in Estonia, because it was his grandma's birthday. I was planning on writing a couple of posts while we were traveling by ship from Helsinki to Tallinn, but the weather suddenly changed and the ship started to shake and I started to feel sick and there my plans went...

Also, related with that trip... I was planning to buy Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation from the Duty Free from the ship, but I managed to get a sample of it on Thursday and applied on Friday and I totally hated it! I tried applying it 2 times...with a brush and with the Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge and hated it both ways. It is a shame because I really like the coverage and I found my perfect color match, but I really dislike how it looks and feels on my skin. I still have 2 or 3 uses from my sample so if you have any application tips please leave them in a comment (maybe I just did something wrong).

This weekend I need to film a video for a class at uni presenting my business idea. Can you guess
which is my idea or at least with what's related ? And also, when it is ready, would you like to see the video?


I will try over the weekend to prepare some post and maybe manage to get some normal pictures. If lightening won't be on my side I will be stacked with reviews {for mascaras, brushes, lotions and other things that not require to see the true (real color)} and tags. I am also thinking to improvise some sort of lightening system but I don't know yet how that will go. 

I think this is all from me today :) If you have any answers for my questions, please comment below. Also, if you have any questions, suggestions comment below.

xo
Cristina

P.S. I am still searching for guest bloggers, if you are interested contact me .



No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo