theBalm Nude'tude Swatches and Review!

Hello hello:)

Today I have a good mood and I hope all of you share it :) To celebrate my good mood I want to tell you my opinions about a current obsession: theBalm Nude'tude palette. As an introduction, all I can say is : OMG, I am in love!

*front
*back
The shadows come in a sleek cardboard package. It feel sturdy, but in the same time lightweight, making it perfect for traveling. The palette comes with 12 shades and a double sided brush. Believe it or not, I actually used more than one time the liner part of the brush. This is a plus, as I'm never using the applicators that come with palettes.The palette also comes with a nice big sized mirror, but because of obvious reasons, I didn't include it in the picture.

I chose the Naughty version of this palette (which comes with the picture of the naked girls), but there is also a Nice version. The colors are the same, the only difference is the picture inside the palette

Here are the swatches, followed by what I like and I don't like about this palette...
 +pigmented shades;
+good lasting power with or without primer( with e.l.f. eyelid primer 10+; without primer around 5 hours without fading) ;
+buttery texture (though the matte shades can be a little chalky they are totally workable with);
+great choice of colors and textures(mattes, shimmery and glittery);
+lightweight and sturdy enough to travel with;

-even though the cardboard packaging is perfect for traveling, it gets dirty easy and it is pretty hard to clean. This can be a minus for a neat person;
-there can be some fallout with some of the glittery, but this can be easily solved but doing your eye makeup first and then your face.

Overall: 9.5/10

Just to add: I am in love with this palette and I can't wait to get my hands on other theBalm  products. 

What do you think about this palette? What was your experience with theBalm makeup ? 

xoxo
Cristina

13 comments

  1. Great colours! My favourites are the Stubborn and Stand-offish. Great review and post

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for swatching, love this palette!! :)

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! Very earthy and neutral. I only wear those colors so it really is a perfect match for me. Reminds me of Naked palette ^_^

    Btw: tagged you in ten expressions game ;-)
    - Sally
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me :) I hope I will get around to do it :)

      Delete
  4. Love the colors! Very earthy and neutral. I only wear those colors so it really is a perfect match for me. Reminds me of Naked palette ^_^

    Btw: tagged you in ten expressions game ;-)
    - Sally
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a nice palette, the shades look lovely too. xx

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Balm always have such gorgeous packaging! Haha the naughty packaging is fun. You've made me want to try The Balm products even more now x
    http://britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have a look on feelunique.com :) Now they have a discount code for 10% off for makeup and hair products (I believe) and you could buy this at a reasonable price. If not now, keep a look on the website, I bought mine when they were having some offer and I got a very good price x

      Delete
  7. I love theBalm! I have waited for so long, but I finally caved & bought the Nude'Tude & I'm waiting for it to get here now.. lol!

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo